Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can you believe it's March???

Wow! How time flies! We are now officially in March! Finals were barely a month ago!

With that said, that means the end of the school year and graduation is quickly approaching! Time to "step into high gear"! We have a lot of things to cover, so this blog site is dedicated to posting information so that you do not miss too much if you are sick.

Try to stay on top of your homework and your studies! I can't slow down too much otherwise, I won't be able to finish teaching what I'm supposed to teach you!

Remember, if you have questions, PLEASE ASK!!! Don't feel embarrassed or scared! You can always e-mail me or leave a note for me. If you don't ask, I'll assume that you understand and that I can move on to the next section.

No comments:

Post a Comment