Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Post-Marathon

Dear Students,

I'm so proud of you for running in the Los Angeles Marathon even despite the rain and wind!

It was probably more difficult with the weather conditions, but I'm glad that some of you made it to the finish line!

I'm also excited to hear that some of you guys would like to try it again next year and complete it. That inspires me to run maybe a 5k or a half-marathon. (You must remember that Ms. Wong is not a very good runner, but would gladly ice-skate that distance).

I was at the 2-mile mark with my cowbell, wearing my Hello Kitty hat, standing under the bus stop area, in front of the Burger King.

Journal Writing Assignment if you were absent and still recovering:
-How was your marathon experience? What was it like?
-Did you see any interesting dressed people or sights?
-Did the rainy weather make it extremely difficult?
-Did you see Ms. Wong and hear her cowbell?
-What did you do after the marathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment